The City of Portland offers two Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) both at no cost for all employees and their families.
- Aetna Resources for Living EAP
1-888-238-6232, TTY: 711
Username: City of Portland
- City of Portland in-house EAP Coordinator
Please call to schedule an appointment
What is an EAP?
From everyday issues like job pressures, relationships and retirement planning to highly impactful issues like grief, loss, or a disability, both EAP resources offer professional support whenever and wherever you need it.
The service includes up to six face-to-face emotional or work-life counseling sessions per occurrence per year. This means you and your family members won’t have to share visits. You can each get counseling help for your own unique needs. Counseling for your legal, financial, medical and benefit- related concerns is also available by phone.
- Other types of services Included are:
- Short Term Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Assessment and referrals
- Articles and tips
- Consultations regarding workplace issues
- Critical incident stress management
- COVID 19 Resource Center
- Child and elder care provider search
- Live and on-demand webinars
- And many more